1. Download OpenVPN config files for UDP from here.
3. Click ‘Next’.
4. Click “I Agree”.
5. Click “Next”.
6. Click “Install”.
7. Click “Next”.
8. Uncheck “Show Readme” and Click “Finish”.
9. Now go to the config files which you downloaded in step 1. Extract them, copy them and paste in C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config. Or you can simply drag and drop them.
10. If it asks for administrator permission then check “Do this for all current items” and Click on “Continue” so that the files could be pasted.
11. Now click on OpenVPN GUI on your desktop.
12. If you see the message as in the below screenshot, click “OK”.
13. Its icon will appear either on the bottom-right of your taskbar or in the system tray.
14. Right click on this icon, it will show the servers locations. Select your desired server and click “Connect”. I connected to Norway server here as an example. Please note that it will display 50 server locations at a time so if you do not see your desired location, then go to C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config and then keep 50 server config files in that folder including your desired ones and remove others.
15. Enter your username and password provided by OneVPN, check “Save password” and click “OK”.
16. Connection will be established after a few seconds and OpenVPN GUI icon will go green like this which represents a successful connection.
When you need to disconnect, right click on OpenVPN GUI icon, go to the connected server and click “Disconnect”.
Similarly, you can connect to any other server, but after disconnecting to the previous one.