Setup OneVPN on QNAP NAS
- Log in to your QNAP.
- Go to Control Panel.
- In Applications, click on “VPN Client”.
- Now, click on “Add” and then select “PPTP”.
- Do the following:
- Enter Profile Name as you like, such as “OneVPN”.
- Enter your desired OneVPN PPTP Server Address. You can get the complete list of servers here.
- Enter your Username and Password as provided by OneVPN.
- Select Authentication as “MS-CHAPv2”.
- Select Encryption as “Medium (MPPE40/128 bit)”
- Ensure that “Use default gateway on remote network” is checked.
- Ensure that “Reconnect when the VPN connection is lost” is checked.
- Click on “Create”.
- Now click on the “Connect” and wait for the VPN to connect.
The comments are closed.