Note: OneVPN application is not compatible with Windows XP.
1. Download OneVPN Windows App from our Downloads Page
2. Double click on the downloaded file to begin the installation.
3. Click “Next”.
4. Accept the License Agreement and click “Next”.
5. Click “Install”.
6. Click “Finish”. and it will launch the app.
7. Click on ‘Menu’ button there at the top left.
8. Select your desired Protocol and Server (Location). I selected PPTP protocol and Australian server here as an example.
9. Enter your username and password provided by OneVPN, put a check mark on “Save Password” and click “Connect”.
10. You will be connected in a short while.
If you want to change VPN protocol and/ or server, first click on “Disconnect” and then select your desired protocol and/ or server from the ‘Menu’ button there at top left and click “Connect”.