Setup OneVPN on Chromebook
1. Sign in to Chromebook and click on the status bar there at the bottom right corner
2. Click “Settings”
3. Click on “Add connections”.
4. Select “Add private network”
5. Enter the following information in the appeared window.
- Server Hostname: Enter your desired L2TP server address such as I entered German server address as an example. You can get the complete list of servers from here.
- Service Name: As you desire, such as server name or OneVPN.
- Provider type: L2TP/IPSec + pre-shared key
- Pre Shared Key: 123456789
- Username: As provided by OneVPN
- Password: As provided by OneVPN
- Click on “Connect”.
6. The status bar will show you VPN status as “Connected”.