1. Download and install “OpenConnect” App from Google Playstore (Click here to download)
2. Open the downloaded App
3. Tap on “+” to add profile
4. Enter your desired server address and tap “OK”. Here German server address is entered as an example. You can get the complete list of servers here
5. Tap on “Profile name”
6. Enter server location name and tap on “OK”
7. Now tap on back button of your android device and tap on the profile you just created
8. Tap on “OK”
9. Tap on “Always Connect”
10. Enter your username and password provided by OneVPN
11. You are now connected.
When you need to disconnect from VPN, just tap on “Disconnect” there at the bottom center.
To connect to another server, first disconnect from VPN and then follow step 3 to 10 again.